Step 1: 24 Hour Emergency Contact
SERVPRO of Sumter is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays and weekends, for all of your water emergencies at your home or place of business no matter how large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial which is why we strive to be onsite scoping the extent of the damage within 60 to 90 minutes, and beginning the process of drying out your structure and contents.
Fast response to any water intrusion will:
- Minimize the risk of secondary damage.
- Minimize the damage that is done to your belongings.
- Lessen the time required to dry both the structure and belongings.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (803) 773-4331
Water damage can be chaotic and traumatic. When you call us, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Sumter has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?